Preventative Health Services for Schools
e7 Health provides all of the health-related services your school requires whether it’s for K1-12, allied health programs, college or technical school, residency or grad school. We provide vaccinations,
Why go to several different places to meet your school requirements when you can do it all at one clinic? We provide
Students can have all of their services provided at our convenient locations. e7 Health also can provide services such as on-site vaccination and physical exam clinics for your entire class! We can even attend your orientation to explain how student health services work and any questions you may have.
Book your appointment easily on our website or download our App.
Super Discounts for Students on Vaccines and Blood Titers
e7 Health offers a complete array of student health services including vaccinations, school physicals, TB skin testing, drug screening
- We offer student discounts (with student ID) for all school vaccines.
- You can have your vaccines, TB skin test, physicals and titers all in one place.
- We waive the administrative/office fee for students for all school vaccines. Other clinics can
chargesup to $25 administrative fee per visit. This can add $75 extra to a three shotseries like HepatitisB Vaccine.
- We can review
student'svaccination records and offer ONLY the vaccines needed basedon the school's requirements which can help save time and money.
- We can draw blood titers
infor vaccines you may already have had or been exposed to, as proof for house youschool. This can be a fraction of the cost of getting the vaccine again. We email you the results!
- Our titer prices are up to 50% lower than most labs.
- We can help students complete vaccines for clinical rotations or school deadlines by scheduling vaccines in a series in advance. We even send you an email reminder when your next vaccine is due!
- Unlike some clinics, we read the results of both steps of a 2-step TB skin test. If positive on the 1st-step, then you do not need to pay or have a 2nd-step.
- We keep Electronic Medical records and input all your vaccinations into the State Immunization Record, so you will have a permanent immunization record for the rest of your career.
- We have same day or next day appointments available
TB Skin Testing
We offer 1-step and 2-step TB Skin Testing. For positive skin tests we offer follow up chest x-rays. With the patients permission we can send TB skin test results and chest x-ray results directly to the employer or school
- 1-step TB Skin Testing
- 2-step TB Skin Testing
- Quantiferon TB Testing
- Chest X-Rays for Positive TB
Blood Titers for School
- Hepatitis A Titers
- Hepatitis B Titers
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) Titers
- Rabies Titers
- Varicella Titers
Physicals for School
We offer school physicals at the same time as you get your vaccinations, TB skin test and titers, so students can get all their services in one place.Read More about Physicals for School
Drug Testing for School
Immediate Nationwide Testing Available with over 10,000 sites.
e7 Health offers a variety of drug testing that is fast, affordable, and convenient. We offer drug testing by urine or hair sample.
- 10 panel (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Alcohol (Urine)
- 5 panel (Hair or Urine)
- 5 panel plus Alcohol (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Ecstasy (MDMA) (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Opiate panel (Oxycontin and Vicodin) (Urine)
- Alcohol (ethyl) (Urine)
- Alcohol (ETG) (Urine)
- Nicotine (Urine)
On-Site School Clinics
We can review
At the on-site clinic, e7 Health provides trained professional staff, vaccines, bio-hazard disposal, and proof of vaccination(s) received at the clinic. Our staff follows physician protocols and CDC guidelines for all vaccine administration.
Some of the services provided at each on-site clinic are:
- Blood titers for proof of immunity(i.e. MMR, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Rabies)
- 10 Panel Urine Drug Screens
- School Physicals
- TB Skin Testing
- Chest x-rays referral if your TB skin test is positive
- Proof of vaccination at the onsite clinic
- Customized clinics
Allied Health Programs That We Serve
- Cardiopulmonary Science
- Contact Lens Technician
- Dental School
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Health Information Technology
- Medical School
- Massage Specialist
- Medical Coding
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Office Assisting
- Medical Transcription
- Nursing (RN)
- Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Nursing, Practice (LPN)
- Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
- Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Osteopathic Medical School
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Ophthalmic Dispensing
- Optical Laboratory Technician
- Paramedic Medicine
- Patient Registration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiation Therapy Technology
- Reflexology Specialist
- Reflexology Specialist
- Registered Dietitian
- Surgical Technologist
- Veterinary Technician