Avoid at all costs if you are going to do an immigration medical exam. At first they tell you the civil physician only comes once a week and you...Read More
e7 Health offers Asbestos Physical Exams
What is an asbestos physical exam?
An asbestos exam tests for asbestos exposure. It involves an examination and a series of tests performed to check the health of your respiratory system. These types of exams are required annually by OSHA and are usually performed for workers in construction, industrial, and environmental industries. e7 Health can offer these exams for yourself or your employees!
Is your company looking to follow OSHA guidelines? e7 Health can offer your company a secure portal where you will have access to all of your employee's results. Call today for more information at 702-800-2723!
Asbestos Physical Exams Can Include:
- Comprehensive Medical History and Exam
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- OSHA Respirator Medical Questionnaire
- Half Mask Respirator Fit Test (if requested)
- Chest X-ray (Performed every five years within the first ten years of exposure.)
- Laboratory tests (If examining Clinician deems necessary upon review of medical history and exam.)
What are the benefits of having an asbestos physical exam with e7 Health?
- Usually same day or next day appointments available
- Licensed and Board Certified Examiners
- Minimal wait times
- Fast Results and Complete Documentation
- Access to all employee records for company accounts
After I received my shot I was kind of feeling nauseous. So they gave me water and made sure I was okay to leave. That kind of service is pretty...Read More
PERFECT!! Absolutely appreciate Brenda at Rainbow location for helping me get my appointment with Leah. Not sure of the spelling of her name. Best.Read More
I was so amazed with their customer service.Read More
Excellent staff! Very professional setting.Read More