We are the go to medical clinic for deployment services. We offer same day or next day appointments and allow you to book your appointments online! Our Deployment physical exams are tailored to the needs of companies and contractors who work and travel internationally. Our clinic specializes in Travel Medicine and all the medical needs for Centcom, Africom or other travel in one location! We carry all vaccines available in the US at all times. We will keep your appointment times as we know your time is valuable! We also know medical forms and clearance letters are needed in timely manner and will provide you or your company the documentation you need asap! We can serve as a medical records repository for companies where medical records and vaccine records are kept for available if you may need them.
Our Board Certified Physicians or Clinicians will review your military vaccine records or other records to make sure you only get the vaccines you need. We will provide proper documentation of vaccinations. We are a CDC certified Yellow Fever vaccine clinic and provide the International Certificate for vaccinations as needed for countries that require proof of Yellow Fever, Polio or Meningitis. We also provide prescriptions for travel and counseling such as insect precautions, food and drink precautions.
Deployment physicals are completed per your company or DOD requirements and we will provide a Medical Clearance form once you are found fit for deployment. Our medical staff and clinicians will meet with you Confidentially to discuss any aspects of your trip.
The importance of a thorough medical exam prior to deployment is key to avoid the risks and costs associated with medical care internationally. e7 Health provides thorough Pre-Deployment and Post-Deployment physicals, laboratory, and diagnostic testing that are age-appropriate and meet the needs of the deployment. We can assist military or government-contractors employing civilians in being compliant with Department of Defense (DOD) standards. We screen for the medical, psychological, and physical fitness requirements that must be met to be able to support Contingency Operations abroad.
The Post-Deployment physical exam is specifically tailored to screen patients returning from international travel for medical and psychological issues that are a risk for certain travelers and professions.
Pre-Deployment and Post-Deployment Physicals include:
- Medical History and Physical performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor or Clinician
- Complete Laboratory Testing Including: HIV, DNA Testing, Blood Type, G6PD, etc.
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Testing (Also known as Audiometric testing or Audiogram)
- Results of Audiogram are provided on a comprehensive hearing report and Department of Defense form as needed
- Immunizations- We provide all vaccines available in the United States, including exotic vaccines such as Japanese Encephalitis, Yellow Fever, and Typhoid. We follow CDC guidelines for immunizations.
- TB Skin Testing
- One Step TB Test
- Two Step TB Test
- Quantiferon (IGRA Blood Test for Tuberculosis)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing: We can perform urine drug testing, hair drug testing and breath alcohol testing.
- Cardiac stress test
- Spirometry (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Chest X-Ray
- Dental Panoramic X-ray
- Sleep Study Testing Available
- Medications for Deployment such as Anti-Malaria, Traveler’s Diarrhea and Motion Sickness.
- Referrals to specialists or sub-specialists as needed