The staff was great and super nice they were also really well staffed so barley any wait time.Read More
e7 Health offers Laboratory Testing
e7 Health provides comprehensive health screening and laboratory testing. All our laboratory tests are drawn in office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their consultation, vaccination and laboratory testing all at the same location. To help ensure you have proper management and guidance following lab work, e7 Health requires a lab order from your Primary Care Provider unless the labs are a part of one of our inclusive Well-Being or Executive Physicals. This does not apply to STD testing, TB testing, or Drug Testing.
We offer health screening and laboratory services at deep discount cash pricing compared to other labs.
Complete Blood Testing
- Hepatitis A Titers
- Hepatitis B Titers
- Varicella Titers
- MMR Titers
- Rabies Titers
- A/G ratio
- Total and Direct Bilirubin
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- AST, ALT, GGT
Heart Screening and Lipid Panels
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- LDL/HDL ratio
- Cardiac CRP
Other Laboratory Tests
- Iron and TIBC
- Uric Acid
- Creatinine w/eGFR
- Total Protein
- Fasting Glucose
- Hemoglobin A1C
TB Skin Testing
We offer 1-Step and 2-Step TB skin testing. For positive skin tests we offer follow up chest x-rays. With the patients permission we can send TB skin test results and chest x-ray results directly to the employer or school
- 1-Step TB Skin Testing
- 2-Step TB Skin Testing
- Quantiferon TB Testing
- Chest X-Rays for Positive TB
We offer chest x-rays for those that have a positive TB skin test or for other health reasons.
- Chest X-Ray
Don;t see what you're looking for? Give our office a call.
Basic vision testing as well as:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Visual Acuity testing
- Color Vision testing
- Depth Perception testing
- Peripheral Vision testing
- General Eye Health exams
Basic audiometric testing, including:
- Acoustic Reflex testing
- We test and treat, while others test only
- Appointments available and walk-ins welcome at our main clinics
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for "testing"
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Test results usually within 48-72 hours
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood sample, urine sample and/or oral tests that are done by collecting a sample from the back of the throat.(no physical exam needed)
- Lab results are uploaded to your patient portal, or you have the option of picking them up in-office with your photo ID. Clinician will call you and review all positive results
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to "e7 Health"
- We do not accept insurance, however, we do put all the insurance codes on your invoice so you can submit it to your insurance for full/partial reimbursement if it is a covered benefit.
Immediate Nationwide Testing Available with over 4000 sites.
- DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing
- NON DOT Employer Drug Testing
- Pre-employment, Random, Reasonable Suspicion, Post Accident and Follow Up Drug Testing
- DOT Policy (creation and review)
- DOT Compliance
e7 Health offers a variety of drug testing that is fast, affordable, and convenient. We offer drug testing by urine or hair.
- 10 panel (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Alcohol (Urine)
- 5 panel (Hair or Urine)
- 5 panel plus Alcohol (Urine)
- Alcohol (ethyl) (Urine or Hair)
- Alcohol (ETG) (Urine)
I went with my mother to this clinic, my mother hardly speaks English, the girl at the reception is very despicable and my mother's blood pressure.Read More