A pre-operative physical is a medical exam used to determine a patient’s potential risk for complications during and/or after undergoing surgery. e7 Health can provide all necessary services, as required per one’s surgeon, all in one convenient location. We can usually schedule your appointment the same or next business day so that you can complete your pre-op services before they’re due and prevent any delay of your surgery.
Our Board Certified Physicians and Clinicians will review your medical history and perform an exam to look for any conditions that may affect one’s risk for complications from surgery. Any labs or other diagnostic tests as requested by your surgeon can all be performed in the same visit. Most lab results are received usually in 2-3 business days from collection.
Pre-operative services e7 Health offers:
- Medical History and Physical with Pre-op clearance (low, moderate, or high-risk for perioperative complications)
- Chest X-ray
- FDA Authorized COVID-19 PCR at-home saliva test
- Complete blood cell count with differential (CBC w/ diff)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP)
- Urinalysis (UA)
- Urine or Serum hCG (females)
- HIV ½
- Hepatitis B antigen (Ag)
- Hepatitis C antibody (Ab)
- Screening mammogram
- And more!