Very Friendly, Efficient and Informative.Read More
e7 Health offers Blood Titers
e7 Health offers Blood Titers for the following and more:
- Hepatitis A Titers
- Hepatitis B Titers
- MMR Titers
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Titers
- Rabies Titers
- e7 Health is supervised and operated by Board Certified doctors and clinicians. We provide comprehensive vaccination services including all vaccines available in the US for work, school, travel, and general health. In addition, we offer an array of other preventative health services such as complete laboratory testing, TB skin testing, drug testing and physicals. We also provide comprehensive Employee Health Services to companies.
- To have your blood titers measured you are required that you go see a physician for a prescription and then subsequently go to an outside lab to draw your blood. At e7 Health we provide you with prescription and the blood draw all in the same location. We accept appointments and often there is minimal or no waiting, even for walk-ins.
- Titers are blood tests that check your immune status to vaccinations or diseases you may have received in the past. If you're titers results are positive, it means that you have adequate immunity to a particular infectious disease. Therefore, you do not need to get that particular vaccine.
- Many health care schools or certain health care jobs may require proof that you have been vaccinated in the past for certain infectious agents. There are two ways to prove your vaccination history. Vaccination records from your physician will be adequate in most cases. When those records are not available, having your blood titers drawn will provide the documentation your school or work may need.
- If your titers are positive you may have already been exposed to that disease or may have received the vaccine in the past.
- If however your titer results are negative, you may have to get the vaccinations your school or work requires. e7 Health offers all vaccines for work, school, travel, and general health.
- While there is generally no harm in getting re-vaccinated, the blood titer is generally more cost effective. e7 Health offers the lowest prices available, often more than 50 to 60% off the price charged at major laboratories.
What is a Titer?
A Titer is a blood test that checks your immune status to vaccinations or diseases you may have received in the past. There are two types of immunity a person can have:
1. Active Immunity
- The body's immune system produces antibodies and cellular immunity which usually lasts for many years to a lifetime.
- Develops from surviving infection or by vaccination
- Every individual varies in response and production of antibodies
2. Passive Immunity
- Immunity transferred from one to another
- Develops from mother to infant or by blood product such as immune globulin
- This immunity usually only offers temporary protection during a period of weeks to months
Hepatitis A Titer
Hepatitis A is a contagious liver disease that results from infection with the Hepatitis A virus. The Hepatitis A titer is used to check immunity from previous infection or vaccination.
A Titer for Hepatitis A can be used in specific circumstances to reduce the costs of vaccination people who are already immune to Hepatitis A, such as:
- Persons who were born in parts of the world with a higher prevalence of Hepatitis A infection, such as many 3rd world countries
- Anyone who believes to have been exposed to Hepatitis A infection
- Certain adolescents and adults in population groups such as American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Hispanics
- Adults 40 years of age and older
e7 Health offers a test to determine if a person has a recently acquired Hepatitis A infection called Hepatitis A Igm Antibody; or a test to determine if immunity is present due to previous vaccination or infection called Hepatitis A Total Antibody Test.
Hepatitis B TiterHepatitis B Virus is an infection that is an established cause of acute and chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. Hepatitis B is spread through contaminated blood and bodily fluids. The Hepatitis B Antibody titer is used to check immunity from previous vaccination for persons who are at increased risk of exposure to Hepatitis B.
The Hepatitis B test used to check immunity following Hepatitis B vaccine or previous Hepatitis B infection is called Hepatitis B surface Antibody Titer. This blood test measures the level of immunity and determines if the results indicate a protective level of immunity or indicate the need for booster doses of Hepatitis B vaccine.
Testing for immunity following vaccination should be considered for persons who may be at increased risk of contracting Hepatitis B infection such as:
- Health care workers or public safety workers who have direct patient contact.
- Chronic hemodialysis patients
- Immunocompromised persons (persons who may have a weakened immune system)
- Persons with HIV infection
- Sex partners who have been exposed to Hepatitis B infected person
- Infants born to Hepatitis B infected mother
An MMR Titer is a blood test to check immunity for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella. Infection with any of the 3 diseases may have serious implications to a person's health. The vaccine for MMR has been given routinely in the United States since 1971. It was not until 1989 that the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommended 2 doses of MMR for each individual. There was a large increase in Measles cases in the US in 2008 due to importation of Measles from other countries and from unvaccinated individuals.
Due to the potential likelihood of inadequate vaccine coverage and risk of disease transmission and outbreaks, many schools and employers require persons to show proof of 2 MMR Vaccines or proof of immunity to MMR for safety reasons. Colleges and post-high school educational institutions are potential high-risk areas for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella infection due to the large concentrations of susceptible persons. An MMR titer may prove immunity due to previous infection or previous MMR vaccination. All persons who work in medical facilities are at a higher risk of exposure and should have evidence of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella or 2 doses of live MMR vaccines.
Persons who travel internationally are also at increased risk of exposure to measles. All travelers should have either adequate vaccination or evidence of immunity through an MMR titer.
Varicella (Chicken Pox) Titer
Varicella (Chicken Pox) is a member of the herpes virus group. The primary infection results in Chicken Pox. Later in life, recurrent infection may emerge as Shingles. It is important for all individuals to know his/her status of immunity against the Varicella virus to protect those individuals form the higher risk of complications from acquired Varicella. A Varicella Titer will detect whether a person is immune to Varicella due to previous infection or immunization.
Varicella Titer testing should be performed for:
- Health Care personnel who are uncertain of their Varicella history
- Pre Vaccination screening for adults who are uncertain of their Varicella history
- Immigrants to the United States applying for Permanent Residency who must show proof of Varicella disease
- Any person who lacks evidence of appropriate vaccination coverage
Rabies is a progressive fatal disease caused by a virus spread through rabid mammal. Laboratory testing can be used to evaluate the immune response to rabies antigen found in the vaccine. This laboratory test, called a Rabies Titer, is generally used for persons who have an occupational risk of rabies virus exposure, such as veterinarians or rabies virus laboratory workers.
The laboratory test may also be used for persons concerned about his/her immune status or have a deviation from the recommended vaccine schedule. Rabies titer testing should be performed after completing vaccine series for the following persons:
- the person is immunosuppressed (has a weakened immune system)
- significant deviations of the vaccine schedule have occurred
- the patient initiated the vaccination series with a questionable quality vaccine internationally
- the person's titer status is being monitored routinely due to occupational exposure risk to the rabies virus
If the titer result is 0.05 IU/mL, the person is considered immune. If the result is 0.05 IU/mL the level of immunity is inadequate and the person is recommended to have further vaccination and serologic testing.
Fast and easy!Read More
Online appointment scheduling makes it easy to pick a convenient date and time. Easy access to medical records. The facility is clean and the staffRead More
The staff was very friendly from start to finishRead More
This place was fast, convenient, inexpensive, and everyone was friendly. I needed a drug screen for school and was in and out (with instant...Read More
Went to the clinic with my daughter yesterday. Almost zero wait time. The staff is excellent and the service was provided almost immediately. TodayRead More
Great office staff. Clean. Quick and easyRead More
The whole process was quick and simple. The staff was friendly. I made a mistake on making an appointment and the receptionist quickly fixed it...Read More
It was only my first time, I couldn't get into my Dr. for a couple weeks. I needed a TB Skin Test for our Foster program, I was in and out in 5...Read More
I went to the location on Rainbow/ Lake mead. Very respectful, professional, quick service.Read More
They were very professional, organized, and caring!Read More
Very professional and friendly staff. Also educated me on a lot of things!Read More
Everyone was friendly and helpful. They are quick and efficient.Read More
I've used E7 several times for different services. Each time, I've been treated quickly with little to no wait time. The staff at the Windmill...Read More
There is very minimal wait time and the staff is EXCELLENT! Both times I have visited here I have received outstanding service.Read More
They are professional and has always treated me proper.Read More
Kudos to this place, they are very organized. In booking my appointments, they always send me notifications as a reminder, I know this may sounds..Read More
Went for TB test, very efficient and quick! Lets not forget friendly.Read More
E7 is very fast, there electronic appt system and EMR are easy to use and they work well with my employer for all of the tests, vaccines, and...Read More
Very professional and fast!!Read More
The staff an nurses were very polite and informative about my shots I was getting. I recommend this place to everyone. Again thank u .Read More
The staff it’s very efficient and well educated, both times I been at this location has been a great experience.Read More
The customer service is always superb! The nurses, doctors and administrators are very thorough in their steps they are about to take. The best...Read More
great servicesRead More
Excellent staff and highly proficient/gentle booster/immunization administerer!Read More
Went here for vaccine for a trip to S. Africa. Staff friendly, knowledgeable and the wait time is minimal. Only thing they won't bill your...Read More
Very knowledgeable and professional! Appointment at 1:45 pm and they were ready, no waiting. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Great job by..Read More
Very Courteous, warm, friendly environment.Read More
Everyone was friendly, organized and very professional.Read More
The staff was very friendly and professional. I definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their services!Read More
There was no waiting, e7 had all vaccines that I needed for my trip and they were fast!Read More
very professional staff. All worked quickly to get me taken care of.Read More
Professional with quick results.Read More
The dr was very nice and staff was very friendly I was in and out pretty quickRead More
It’s simple, fast, and self-explanatory for plenty health needs!Read More
Very Clean Professional staff and Great Place to Get Testing done 👍Read More
Super time efficient, friendly and thorough with patient educationRead More
Very friendly staff, clean organized environment, appointment was easy to make and they sent reminders. Our test results are all on their online...Read More
Very quick & easy visit! The staff are very friendlyRead More
My doc put together a Very comprehensive discussion of where I might be at risk in South Africa over a 24 day itinerary and what vaccines to take..Read More
I like how easy it was to schedule the appointment, fill out the paperwork ahead of time online, being professionally greeted and treated, how the.Read More
The staff at the Rainbow location are AWESOME! I've never had a bad experience. I highly recommend the e7 Health Rainbow location.Read More
Always pleasant staff at the front desk and the medical folks are professional and courteousRead More
Courteous, efficient and the MA assisting me was kind and patient to his learner that was shadowing him.Read More
Quick, easy and very professionalRead More
Personable, friendly, quick. I had an appointment.Read More
1)I was scheduled for a two step tb test and up to that point they were great, reminded me of my upcoming appointment and everything. They took theRead More
I went to get vaccinated before my overseas trip. They are not cheap if you don't have insurance but well worth the visit. The staff is friendly...Read More
I came in to have blood drawn. The location is clean. The staff is very intelligent and helps you right away. My nurse was Alison. She drew two...Read More
I don’t write reviews, with that being said, Karen (phlebotomist) deserves all the praise in the world. Not only was she patient with me, she...Read More
Very fast and confidently.Read More
I really like the online portal e7 has so I can view documents and upcoming appointments. I've never spent over an hour at the Rainbow location...Read More
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, THE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONALRead More
LOVE this place!! Upon getting a flu shot, I received amazing customer service and was in and out within 10-15 minutes!! They were very informativeRead More
Great experience!! Quick and easy process!! Received a flu shot and was in and out within 10 minutes or less!! Staff was so friendly and caring...Read More
QUICK EFFICIENT. FRIENDLY. PROFESSIONAL. .FROM. BEGINNING TO THE END. THANKZ. FOR THE SERVICE. .Read More
Quick and friendly staff. Very professional and efficient!Read More
Very courteous, professional, friendly and efficientRead More
Well-organized, fast service, staffs are very helpful !Read More
Everyone was very friendly and the customer service was impeccable!! Their professionalism and warm inviting environment made me feel comfortable..Read More
Super quick and easy process! They let you fill out paperwork before the appointment to expedite the appointment. So smart. They were also very...Read More
Staff was friendly, especially Melissa at the front desk and Lindy who handled most of my appointment (the blood work, etc.). The process was easy.Read More
Quick, friendly and professional - I didn't even have an appointment and was in and out in about 1/2 hour - got my results the following day...Read More
Great staff. Everyone was knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend e7 Health.Read More
E7 Health when I got to have a TB Test done for my other job I go there all the employees are friendly and polite there facilities are cleanRead More
Very professional, knowledgeable, and kind employees!!!Read More
Quick service and friendly staff.....Read More
My experience with E7 was fantastic and I highly recommend them. The clinic was clean, and the staff was very professional and curtious.Read More
Very fast and simple to register as a patient on line and make appointments. I was able to make a same day appointment and even change it to an...Read More
Pleasant, timely, and efficient. The travel doctor I talked to was helpful and dedicated to prepairing me for my trip. I'd highly recommend this...Read More
I went in for an employer-mandated drug test, and was impressed by this site...I was served with alacrity, and the process was seamless. If I ever.Read More
They staff and Doctors at so professional. They are very welcoming answer all your questions.Read More